Gabrea Journal
The ongoing adventures of three Libertines in love!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


It's Thanksgiving today! While being a long time resident of Mexico may make you forget the big day as it sneaks up on you, I must celebrate it loudly, as I have so much to be thankful for!!


My Son holding his new kitten. Carrying little "Puff" across the house, to her litter box, saying "I love her, Dad!". I am thankful for that.

Him hugging both his magic "familiars" Dulce and Puff, and saying "I love you guysssss!!" is pretty awesome too...

My Son going "balls out" literally for my drum kit. He loves it, wants me to play it, dances to my punk rock beats, and is the sing-song-sidekick to my super-hero-drum-dad. He shines around music, and I am thankful for that, so much.

My Wife, and My Son.. My best friends. No one knows me like Andrea, and my boy knows me like no one has ever known me...as a son, to a father. I am thankful for that...ah..Lot.

My Family! Oh my, this picture makes me happy! The amazing wife/best-friend/super-freak of a baby-momma, the 2 cyborg pets...of doom!...and my little demon-seed, Maximo. Also, all our parents, brothers and loved ones not near by but always in our hearts.

We love our home and are so thankful to have a place to call our own, that smells, looks and loves like us, and we give thanks for the friends we are surrounded by in Sayulita, and all the love and power we receive from every one.

Thank you Dark Lords, for all of this!


Powered by Blogger