Gabrea Journal
The ongoing adventures of three Libertines in love!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A simple list of things I love...
A simple list of things I love...


I have been critiqued for writing ad-nauseum about how great my life is, non-stop about all the things I love, blah-wonderful-fucking-blah over and over again. To the haters, I offer this post.

I love My Family. So awesome they are! I'll eat them up, I love them so.

I love My Wife. She looked so hot tonight, just a shade hotter than yesterday, and a notch below tomorrow...

I love My Son, the Outsider. Get used to it boy. It looks good on you...

I love My friends. Lucky am I.

I love the Mosh Pit in my house. My Son. My Drums. My Life. So fucking awesome...'nuff said.


Powered by Blogger