Gabrea Journal
The ongoing adventures of three Libertines in love!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day to Me!


...and to all the other Fathers I share this awesome job with... My Dad Marcelo and his Father before him, My Mom's Dad Pascual, my "Brothers in Arms"- all my friends who are the best dads a modern man can be, and My "other" Dad, Billy Stoops whom I want to be more like every day - every one of you have paved the way and remind me every day how to be a better Dad to my son.

Ya can't be a Father without a kid, and I am so thankful for Maximo. My boy. My light, love and compass...and it points right to Andrea, my wife, partner, and Maxxi's Mom. To be the "Daddy" to her "Mami" is amazing, a song sang from our Son's mouth, and I'll end on that.

Powered by Blogger