Gabrea Journal
The ongoing adventures of three Libertines in love!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010


MY FAMILY


My family was reunited this past Holiday season for the first time in many many years. I had not seen my brother Marcelo in 20 odd years, and it had been about the same amount of time since my parents, my brother and I had spent a Christmas together. This was a special time for us all, and the fact that Maximo is now part of our lives, not to mention Andrea - they both got to meet Marcelo for the first time. Maximo fell in love with his Uncle from the first minute they met, and that kicked off a great 2 weeks. Our great friend and photographer supreme, Evrim Icoz joined us and took these awesome photos in Old Town Vallarta.


The amazing boy Maximo - an iconic image to forever represent these days...

The Villarrubia Family - el Malecon, Puerto Vallarta

One of my fave pics of the bunch, Maxxi ruling the park

Proud parents tossing their pride in the sky

Reunited for the first time - the Villarrubia men!

Mother and Son in a loving embrace - too sweet for words


The end of the day in front of the famous church of the Virgen of Guadalupe


Powered by Blogger