Gabrea Journal
The ongoing adventures of three Libertines in love!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MY NEW BAND


"We're not very good, but we're pretty fucking Awesome"

It may sound silly, but this is my new band. I have no doubt that some time in the next few years, this motley crue and maybe a Diablo or 2 will make music in the form of a "band". I believe in the old school way of forming a band - get a great name (check, thought of it myself, bitches), get some good lookin' band members (check), get some big-motherfucking-mariachi hats (check), take a picture. Check ese'. Next = music.

I play drums. I am also what is often referred to as the "heart and soul" of a band. I don't write many lyrics, but the ones I do write will make you cry. hard.

Want to know more about the band and it's super awesome members? Stay tuned. Awesomeness to ensue.

Powered by Blogger