Gabrea Journal
The ongoing adventures of three Libertines in love!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Rain of the season

The first rains are here! Fuck yes. I love rain, and Sayulita is a great place to dig it in... expansive views, muddy roads, hot days...a rain really makes you take stock of your situation around here. The last 2 years I kept talking about the rains coming early and all the locals kept sayin "later! later!". Not this year. You can just tell things are starting early, rains, winds, tremendous mind-altering heat...oh lord... things may be different this year, and Summer may really put the screws to ya... but I am ok with that! Lets go.

My son is just 9 months old, and today was the kind of day where he did nothing but sweat, and I and his mother did nothing but sweat...so we are all just a big ball of moisture...sound shitty? Well, it takes some getting used to, but that is life in Paradise. Nothing comes for free kids, never forget that.

Picture: Maxxi and I on a rainy day in Sayulita, May 2009


Powered by Blogger